Translate

Thursday, January 7, 2016

6th sense

Hi guys,
Hope you are having a great week so far! Tomorrow is Friday so the weekend is just around the corner. I'm having my bff coming over for a couple of days and I couldn't be happier! I could sure use a break from all the administrative drama, the phone calls, the bills to pay, the big pile of papers and endless emails.
Meanwhile, I would love to bring you a very cozy look featuring this beautiful long coat from BoylyMia that I simply adore. I know it may look a bit stiff, but it's so cool !







What I wore:
- BoylyMia  coat ( find it here)
- Mango booties
- CNDirect sweater 
- Asos envelope bag


Hope you like the look, lovelies ! 
Kisses,
R.




8 comments:

  1. Have fun then !
    I like your look a lot ! And I reeeeaaally love the shoes !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh your coat is amazing!! And have fun with your bff, enjoy your break haha! ;)

    - Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  3. winter outfit, keep warm, good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally loving this look, it is dark and comfy at the same time. I like the coat and clutch! Have a good time with your BFF, everyone needs a break ;) x

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. very great style.
    love it.

    http://www.sposadress.com/Fashion-Prom-Dresses_c24/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)