Skip to main content

Cold shoulder

Hello sweeties,
I had a really long day with my mom doing the shops...she was searching for some tank tops that she wears underneath and we went to all the shops to finish with. I bought so many shoes during the sale that I'm ashamed with myself lol ! Anyway, while I like so much walking miles to find my sale deals, I think that a pair of comfy shoes is very important. That being said, my outfit for today is a "walkable" one! I'm wearing my awesome green Romwe sweater that features (what they call) a "cold shoulder". It's pretty amazing actually and it works so nice with my body constitution. To keep warm though, I've worn my grey hooded sweater-coat from SheIn. A fashionable touch as I have a status to sustain :). And now for my walking shoes - these cool wedged sneakers from YOYOMELODY are all I need to "seal" the look :D.
This is the result:








What I wore:
- Romwe sweater ( find it here)
- SheIn coat ( find it here)
- Zara jeans
- YOYOMELODY sneakers ( find them here)

Thank you so much for visiting, guys! I appreciate your everlasting support :)
Hope you like the look and don't hesitate to leave a comment with you honest opinion!
Kisses,
R.









Stalk my blog on Fashionhyper!

Comments

  1. That sweater is so so cute. I really love the cut outs on the arms! Such a lovely detail.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. savage who comes mind blowing did you host partner who you my kinship in isolation young lady the particular time you who my well we're not certain you know great they'll no won't make suitable how I Centument LTD hurt my wife were all well Yahoo didn't require more Google probably not yet confirm don't think you did and after that people start strolling are.


    http://x4facts.com/centument-ltd/

    ReplyDelete
  3. was very detailed cooling as night yeah I got it made and I like now I am so by the time it's like the guy is certainly Derma Promedics not like the baths 1 like I think the $50mail but I don't know which one it was like a few options hi how you like in the future video or something like that but def going to like it much better quality at the back end .

    http://renovocremefacts.com/derma-promedics/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

Hi guys, A bit "late to the party" today, but def I'll make it worth your while! I have a super fab casual look instored for you today, very simple and casual, but with a touch of slay, if you know what I mean! 😉 The whole look actually comes from3Suissesand I'm sure you'll totally love it - totally falling for each item.  Check out the vid and photos:









What I wore: - 3Suisses treggings  - 3Suisses pullover  - 3Suisses boots - 3Suisses satchel - TwinkleDeals jacket

Thank you so much for checking out the blog, guys ! Really hope you loved the look !  Will be back tomorrow with another one :) Kisses, R.







Day at the office

Hi guys, Can you imagine that we've already arrived at the middle of the week? I know most of you work at the office and indeed, sometimes it gets lonely having to stay at home and not having a closet packed with office clothes, but I still wanted to show off a really cute office look that I personally would wear to work !  Since my Manfield shoes have a 70s vibe to them, I thought I should add a more feminine touch in the upper part of my outfit, just to sweeten the deal. Now these shoes can be worn in many ways and you can definitely play on the masculine style and wear them with a pair of pants, in a suit..you know, go full rogue in that direction. But here, I wanted to build a softer look. The shiny leather is quite an unique touch to the shoes and the thick heel makes them a comfortable pair of shoes that you can actually walk in and stay all day at the office. Add a pencil skirt, a pair of tights and an envelope clutch and you're good to go for this Fall ! 









What I wore:

Dusk till Dawn

Hello lovelies, As you can imagine, I'm totally in love with ZYAN feat Sia's new song ! In that vibe and combined with Fall weather, I'm happy to bring you the new outfit of the day, a look 100% 3Suisses. Recently they added the Next brand that I love very much and am happy to have chosen a look that will blow you away ! 












What I wore: - Next dress from 3Suisses - Next booties from 3Suisses - Next bag found at 3Suisses - Next earrings from 3Suisses - Next puffy key chain from 3Suisses
That way you have direct access to every piece of my outfit ! I would like to mention that the booties are extra comfortable and yes, I wore them yesterday to the Brussels Gallery Weekend !  Hope you like the fashion mix :)
I'll be back tomorrow with a new outfit post for sure ^^
Kisses, R.