Translate

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Cold.

Hi guys,
So sorry that I've been missing out on updates lately, but with all the holiday season, family visiting and my awful cold. I didn't quite start the New Year well, but I'm hoping for the best. Since I'm searching to stay warm, I was super happy to wear my SAM. down jacket that I have from Shopbop. I must say that this will be my got-to jacket for everyday wear. It's super cozy and so stylish! I've matched it with a pair of skinny jeans and laced-up boots. Of course, I've worn a beanie...with this polar air, pre-winter like, it's quite impossible to go with your head uncovered; even more when I have a cold ! My cute beanie comes from Rose Wholesale and it works perfect with my jacket :)








What I wore:
- SAM. down jacket ( find it here)
- Mango jeans
- Bershka booties
- Urban Outfitters backpack
- Rose Wholesale beanie ( find it here)

Thank you so much for visiting the blog and can't wait to be back tomorrow with another cool look :)!
Kisses,
R.







4 comments:

  1. Wonderful coat, I love it! You look so great :)
    Have an amazing week.
    xo
    www.thenewpersonalassistant.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that book and I thought that you can do with nothing but a floor beneath yeah like I always joke if you don't have a clue are you got bigger problems yeah Maxgain Advanced Formula exactly and not be all that I’ve got another book that's all about a lot are callous exit poll raising the bar and there's a DVD companion for that also at all .

    http://www.supracleanse350facts.org/maxgain-advanced-formula/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC / facebook?
    let me know in the comments on my blog and I follow back!
    http://www.mosaictrends.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)