Translate

Monday, January 18, 2016

Don't be so shy

Hi sweeties,
I'm on my way back to Brussels, witnessing a big big traffic scenery :). I guess it's ok cause I get to update my blog and share with you an awesome look featuring this BoylyMia waterproof jacket which is perfect for this weather :). I've matched it with my oldie over the knee boots. To brighten up the look, I've added this cool bag from Sammydress that I absolutely love ! 
So, I'll let you check out the ootd now and don't hesitate to leave a comment with your honest opinion:









What I wore:


- BoylyMia jacket ( find it here)
- Karen Millen over-the-knee boots
- Sammydress cube bag ( find it here)

Thank you for visiting the blog <3 !
Kisses,
R.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Ruxandra,

    We are a new submission based digital fashion & lifestyle magazine for fashion bloggers and fashion photographers (set to launch in march). We love your blog and your style and we would love to interview you for our magazine.

    Email us at nipslipmag@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rubiks cube bag made me think of my childhood. I remember actually having one, haha. Oh, boy, I feel old. Great jacket too. <3/M
    Event Styling

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely darling! The shades and ESPECIALLY that bag! I think that bag is the cutest thing I've seen so far this month!

    xx Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket !

    Madame Maurice
    http://mmemaurice.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)