Translate

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Ethnic

Hello sweeties,
Ugh, I'm so tired. Today I had a long shooting for Nude Diamond, but I can't wait to see the outcome :) ! I mean, who doesn't like to wear diamonds? 
Speaking of shooting, well, as you are used to, I'm back with some cool pics of a cool outfit I wore last week. I tried to approach an ethnic trend, by combining my burgundy velvet bodysuit from Choies, ripped Asos jeans, Choies fluffy cardigan, old Zara boots and purse.
I think this is sooo fashionable ! 










What I wore:
- Choies velvet bodysuit ( find it here)
- Asos jeans
- Choies cardigan ( find it here)
- Zara booties 
- Zara purse 

Thank you so much for visiting the blog, sweeties!
Don't forget to come by tomorrow for a brand new look :)
Kisses,
R.








4 comments:

  1. I really love your fashion sense.
    you look amazing and all of your outfits are lovely.

    would you like to follow each other on GFC & G+? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it.
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your jacket
    great look
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)