Translate

Friday, January 1, 2016

First Friday

Hi guys!
Happy New Year first of all :) ! I hope that 2016 will bring you lots of success, beautiful moments and all the best that is.
I wanted to do a post yesterday as well, but I wasn't feeling so good. I celebrated the New Year with my family and with a "good old" cold. :S Hope this will not jinx my year! 
Anyway, I'm back with a sporty/casual look today featuring my awesome Friday owl print hoodie from BoylyMia, a brand new store that has so great garments, totally fashionable and quite the quality.
I thought my Deux Lux satchel from Shopbop would go so well with the ensemble.







What I wore:
- BoylyMia hoodie ( find it here)
- Bershka jeans
- Bershka sneakers
- Deux Lux satchel ( find it here)

Hope you like the look, guys!
Enjoy your Friday afternoon <3
Kisses,
R.









5 comments:

  1. Oh that is a shame that you weren't feeling well. Here is hoping your cold goes away quickly! Love this outfit. That hoodie is awesome.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me acabo de enamorar de la Sudadera!!!!! La quiero!!! Ha ha ha. Feliz año guapísima

    ¿ puedes darle a alguna de las palabras rojas de mi post ?

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2016/01/choies.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me acabo de enamorar de la Sudadera!!!!! La quiero!!! Ha ha ha. Feliz año guapísima

    ¿ puedes darle a alguna de las palabras rojas de mi post ?

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2016/01/choies.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit
    love your sneakers
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)