Translate

Thursday, January 21, 2016

I love to hear the sound of your voice

Hello sweeties,
I hope your week is going well. Yesterday I had so much to do and I arrived home late and beat, so I'm sorry that I didn't had the chance to update my blog. I know that most of you come by daily for my outfits, but I was really really tired... So, for today I have this super chic outfit, featuring this plaid tweed dress from Chicwish, that I wore over my beautiful mustard sweater ( also from Chicwish) and a pair of booties from Zara that I have from quite awhile now, but never got the chance to wear them :). To "seal the deal", I matched this amazing telephone shape clutch from Twinkle Deals.








What I wore:
- Chicwish tweed dress ( find it here)
- Chicwish sweater ( find it here)
- Zara boots
- Twinkle Deals clutch ( find it here)

Hope you like the look, guys! 
I can't wait to shoot more amazing looks :) :D - have so many ideas...!
Kisses,
R.





2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Stunning outfit, I love your style :)
    See you soon,
    xoxo
    http://www.thenewpersonalassistant.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. can read the reviews I love reading reviews on Amazon like that and all the reviews are incredibly helpful and Expert Lift IQ obviously say great things about these products like I'm saying right now all right thank you guys so much for watching I’m sorry this is long I can't tell him up are met twenty minutes groups I don’t even know .

    http://t-rexmusclefacts.com/expert-lift-iq/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)