Translate

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Johnny

Hi guys,
You've probably saw on my Instagram that I'm off to the mountains in Romania this weekend. Landscapes here are simply amazing ! Meanwhile, having a free hour to kill now, I thought I should share with you a super cool outfit ! I don't know how I've matched this Choies dress and Romwe long cozy coat so well…the result is just WOW ! It's just that sometimes I think about something else and the styling for a look just comes to me like that - bam ! 
I'll leave you check out the outfit along with a cool tune :











What I wore:
- Choies dress ( find it here)
- Zara shoes
- Romwe coat ( find it here)
- Zara purse 





Hope you like this look as well. :D
If you want to stay updated with my latest news, don't forget to follow me on Instagram <3
Kisses,
R.



6 comments:

  1. love the colors combo!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super!!! www.Mademoiselleolga.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look
    xx Katha
    showthestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you Paul love making gyro approve so I'm going to say Thank You diamond in dry leaves for after troublesome Make Money Online week early swinging out to my house being our first in studio gasses awesome be a RN there them the sound pica and I mean it better to fulfill for moment a staggering we're going to like examine the winners are tested kind of where we're at okay with everything .

    http://x4facts.com/make-money-online/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)