Translate

Friday, January 29, 2016

Last Friday Night...

Hi guys,
"Groovy baby, it's the weekend!" What are your plans for this Friday night? I think I need a quick break and so, I decided to go out tonight. Now as much as I like fancy places and luxury stuff, I'm still a wild girl inside and all this hotness can't be tamed lol ! I thought I should show you what I'm wearing tonight - this amazing Hedonia Luci mini dress which screams glitter& grace. Matched it with a glittery clutch.
Sorry about the strange faces, but that awful wind wouldn't stop blowing !








What I wore:
- Hedonia dress ( find it here)
- Zara sandals
- New Look clutch ( some glittery clutches here )
- Guess by Marciano faux-fur coat 




Hope you like the look, guys!
Have a happy Friday! xo
Kisses,
R.




3 comments:

  1. nice look!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. infusing you with war inhale here I can ease back into the chassis just make little circles into your low back one Athletic Greens way and then the other good cross linker over the other now begin to rock n roll releasing out existential Norway from that that body so if the happy result of this practice for you issues unwanted pounds unhealthy.


    http://powerpumpxladvice.com/athletic-greens/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)