Translate

Monday, January 4, 2016

Little bird

Hey guys,
I bet most of you started work today, so as they say in French - bon courage ! The weather is quite cloudy and rainy here, so I'm a bit nostalgic to check out some photos from the days before. Like when I wore my cute baseball coat from BoylyMia ! I've matched it with a pair of design tights, shorts (obviously) and a pair of boots. 
It's quite a bad ass look and I hope you like it !







What I wore:
- BoylyMia coat ( find it here)
- New Look tights
- Bershka boots
- Forever21 bag




So, how do you find this look? Would it be something you'd wear :) ?
Kisses,
R.

4 comments:

  1. cute sporty look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your jacket!!
    great look
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, I like this outfit. I'm your new GFC follower # 1139. Happy New Year ^ - ^

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)