Translate

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Numb

Hi guys,
I've arrived in Romania safe and sound! Now it's me visiting my bff hahaha :D - girls time is the best! But no worries, I didn't forget about you and I'm back with another ootd post as yesterday I've been swamped with so many things. So, the outfit that I'm wearing today is soooo fashionable and cool ! I'm matching this white fluffy sweater from Choies with an old pair of leather pants and this super cute hat from TwinkleDeals's selection of hats& caps. I think you will find this look as being quite amazing!








What I wore:
- Choies sweater ( find it here)
- Morgan de Toi pants ( find a wide selection here)
- Zara shoes
- River Island purse
- Twinkle Deals hat ( find it here)

Hope you like the look sweeties! 
I'll wait for you tomorrow to check another cool ootd :D
Kisses,
R.







4 comments:

  1. That bag is amazing!! Love it! Enjoy your time in Romania! Xx Susanne - http://bagatyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit dear.Those bag and shoes are so great.Love it.<3
    xox

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. To protect your skin, do not use hot water when washing and avoid scrubbing vigorously with washcloths. Use moisturizing body wash or beauty bars to keep from drying out the skin on your limbs. You can get spotted and wrinkly skin from too much sun, along with skin cancer and various major health problems. You should make sure to wear sunscreen any time you are exposed to the sun. Wearing sunscreen is a great help when caring for your skin. The sun is the biggest threat to healthy skin. You can prevent damage from the sun by wearing sunscreen under your makeup. Also, consider investing in a foundation that has SPF within it.

    Derma Gieo Serum

    Above all, clean skin is key. Simply washing your face on a daily basis can significantly reduce acne and blotches.http://www.healthguidenow.com/derma-gieo-serum/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)