Translate

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Promis

Hi guys,
Looks like I've been "cutting class" a little yesterday and so as I have a spear moment here while my bff is taking a bath, I thought this would be a great time to share with you another awesome outfit I wear yesterday. Of course, going out with your bff takes a lot of pampering up and being chic so both of you would look like killer dames. :)
To accomplish that look, taking into consideration curent temperatures, I've choose to wear my velvet body-con dress from Choies. I super love the color too ! It's so easy to match. I went for this cozy coat from SheIn cause with this polar air around, I think you must stay warm. Add some snake print boots and you're all set to go :) ! 







What I wore:
- Choies velvet dress ( find it here)
- SheIn coat ( find it here)
- Mango booties 
- Relaxfeel messenger bag ( find it here)


So, I hope you like the look and don't hesitate to leave a comment with your honest opinion. :)
Kisses,
R.




6 comments:

  1. I love the texture and the colour of that dress ! Royal blue is one of my favourite colour to wear (and black, of course...).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! love your shoes!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super guapa y elegante. El abrigo es precioso y los botines me encantan. Un beso

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2016/01/las-semanas-asi-de-cortitas-en-el.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here in Bruges it's too damn cold to wear a dress!
    you look lovely
    x
    FashionHappens

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this look! These boots are amazing!

    http://MartasFashionDiary.com/24/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)