Saturday, January 30, 2016

Viento del Arena

Hi sweeties,
Hope your weekend is going well. Just one more day and back to work, back to another week..but one closer to spring ! I had a very short moment today to take a little walk. I bought so many things during sales, many of them shoes obviously. For today I have a super cool outfit, featuring my Chicwish mustard top and faux-fur vest, also from Chicwish, a pair of Bershka jeans that I bought during the sales and...well.. I'll let you discover the rest :)









What I wore:
- Bershka jeans
- Chicwish blouse ( find it here)
- Chicwish faux-fur coat ( find it here)
- Zara boots
- Forever21 bag ( found some fringed bags here)

Let me know how you like the look sweeties :D
Tomorrow is another day, so another outfit post will be waiting for you !
Kisses,
R.





3 comments:

  1. I love your bag: fringes are the "must" of this season!! ;)

    Have a nice week-end!
    Chiara
    http://estroinlonguette.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing coat!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Advertise