Translate

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

A Sunday morning …

Hi guys,
I know it's not Sunday, but as you well know I went a few days in Romania and this last weekend was a beautiful one. I managed to visit the mountains and the biggest spa in Europe, in Bucharest. What can I say about Romania? It's a beautiful country with all forms of land - sea, hills, mountains and of course the Danube…
I spent my last Saturday visiting the Bucegi mountains, admiring amazing landscapes and in the morning I took some great photos, taking advantage of the great soft light…
If you're wondering about my bralettes, they come from Casa De Revelar which you can find on Instagram here. I totally love their intimate pieces…hope to try out more soon!












Love it? 
I know it's something different from what you're used to, but I like sharing new things with you and as my love for lingerie is so big, I thought well, why not?
Thank you for visiting the blog and I'll be back soon with a new outfit of the day post!
Kisses,
R.

5 comments:

  1. goot pictures. :)

    http://somethingbykatep.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. .finish and this is a lovely colors well lovely vibrant pink color and it bro like this one a lot it has-been a Tru Belleza hirt it's well lovely did time nature Kennesaw pinky peaches I have two more the cap is broken this but it's fine for some reason it just ripped off it's from urban decay and its naked the negative us and.


    http://renovocremefacts.com/tru-belleza/

    ReplyDelete
  3. and epic complete your treatment for of the deposit a contusion when it's still fresh the last step in the protocol Biomuscle XR it’s to checking for functions aching soften we can believe that well we didn’t actually do it in this situation but normally would of coal client how is your of course point of being now .

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/biomuscle-xr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)