Translate

Friday, February 5, 2016

Blow

Hey guys,
I'm back today with a new street style post, as you are all used to. With this opportunity, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your continuously support. It means a lot for me xo!
So today went a little downtown and I took advantage of the 10 min sunshine to take a few pics of the outfit that I'm wearing today. It's a pretty simple look, a pair of skinny white pants, a cozy sweater, my comfy shoes from Cocorose London . To store all my belongings, I took with me this awesome set of bags from TOMTOP and I must say, it's quite handy and I can't wait to take it with me in one of my voyages. :)









What I wore:
- Mango sweater ( I saw that Apiece Apart holds such sweaters as well)
- Cocorose London shoes ( find them here)
- TOMTOP bag set ( find it here)

Thank you for visiting the blog and don't hesitate to leave a comment with your opinion about today's look :D
Kisses,
R.





5 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)