Translate

Monday, February 15, 2016

Gone on that party

Hi guys,
A bit late "to the party" today, but I was out on a studio shooting day with my fave photographer, AndrĂ© Paape . But more of that later in the week ;)
For now, I'll be just showcasing my outfit for the day - an awesome combo, very chic, minimalist, which puts the accent on these beautiful fringed shoes from Matiko , that are available at Shopbop - the it shopping platform for awesome brands.
Because I'm super tired, I'll spear you more details and just let you enjoy yet another chic look.








What I wore:
- Bershka leggings
- Matiko shoes ( find them here)
- PersunMall bag 




Thank you so much for visiting the blog, lovelies !
Kisses,
R.

3 comments:

  1. Cool heels!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sebring torment the are you might feel that they have an author compensation sees which officially back in zulander hack on the grounds that in the connection we have lost criticalness so let us free thinker will be survived notable state they stayed .

    http://t-rexmusclefacts.com/zulander-hack-scam/

    ReplyDelete
  3. case store this if you’re truly productive about it yet a considerable measure above positions to visitant Copy Buffett attempt to explain okay so grasp and look a great deal like cricket stuff so let me take you to another chronicled note in diversion hypothesis.

    http://brokerscamalert.com/copy-buffett/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)