Translate

Monday, February 29, 2016

Shoe-crush

Hello sweeties,
I'm in a little break now before I hit the gym and I really wanted to write a small piece on a favorite subject of mine - shoes ! I know I'm not the only one shoe-crushing all over the place and so, I wanted to share with you some monthly favorites from my fave designers :D
These are all from the new collections and we're starting off with Charlotte Olympia -


This time I have only two favorites:

 - the Charlotte Olympia Capri Cats Espadrilles


I usually like so much Charlotte Olympia, but it may be that I'm in a different groove this year that only these two pairs seemed attractive for me. :)
And now for my favorite designer of the year...uh, should I say that? Well, yes, because it's true.. Aquazzura makes AMAZING shoes <3 and here are my faves for this month:


1. Aquazzura - Byzantine Gladiator Sandals

5. Aquazzura - Desert Sun Sandals

6. Aquazzura - Latin Lover Sandals
7. Aquazzura- Aquazzura x Poppy Delevingne Midnight 
8. Aquazzura Milla Jewel Sandals



I really hope you like my little selection and out of curiosity, which pair is your favorite? :D
I'm looking forward on reading your comments once I'm back from the gym hahaha ^-^

Thank you for visiting the blog and stay tuned for a new ootd post <3
Kisses,
R.

2 comments:

  1. awesome shoes!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful heels!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)