Translate

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Si, me vuelves loca...

Ola chicas y chicos,
Hope your weekend is going well. I'm a bit late today because I had a busy day and this evening I wanted to make something sweet. I usually go to Tasty on Facebook and choose something quick and cool :D. It's in the oven now, so let's hope it comes out right!
So, I'm back with another perfect sleek look for a Saturday night out. Wearing my gorgeous dress from Hedonia, Stuart Weitzman sandals and of course, Nude Diamond Luer necklace.
I just know you'll adore this fine look <3









What I wore:
- Hedonia dress ( find it here)
- Stuart Weitzman sandals ( available at Shopbop, find them here)
- Guerlain purse 
- Nude Diamond Luer necklace ( find it here)

I feel like an elegant outfit really deserved some really fine jewellery like a diamond necklace or diamond earrings, don't you think so? 
I really hope you like the look guys, don't hesitate to leave a comment with your honest opinion.
Kisses,
R.







10 comments:

  1. You look stunning in that dress!!

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning in that dress!!

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it =)
    kisses Blamod
    new articles
    http://blamod.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice look!

    www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dress, sexy but still elegant. You look lovely!

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how chic and sexy this LBD is! The cutout details are amazing. :)

    http://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning LBD! I think this dress was made for you!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely perfect! The dress was made for you!
    Carylee | http://morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. each of these information ports might resemble this itself could be a repetitiveness multiplexers OK time to Copy Buffett start multiplexers which could be multiplexing there to say one to am data ports so on regularly on this data port thusly the I'm.

    http://primalitegarciniareview.com/copy-buffett/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)