Translate

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday sprinkles


Hi guys,
Sorry for disappearing into thin air these days, but as you know, I'm in Romania for the moment. I would advise you to follow me on Instagram to see what amazing places I'm visiting :). Yesterday I've managed to shoot a little outfit that I'll be sharing now, as I have a free moment at breakfast, before I'm departing for a new awesome adventure ! Next stop for today - Therme Bucharest. 
So, about the outfit - it's quite cool, with a pop culture influence ( hence the Mr.GUGU & Miss GO leggings ). 
I'll let you enjoy the look and don't hesitate to leave a comment in the comment box below :)








What I wore:
- Bershka white shirt 
- TinyDeal sweatshirt (  find it here)
- Mr.GUGU& Miss GO leggings ( find them here)
- Mango handbag


Thank you for visiting ! <3
Have a lovely Sunday, lovelies !
Kisses,
R.







2 comments:

  1. Love this look. You look amazing. Your leggins are cute <3
    http://ladycrazyloop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is amazing :)

    http://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)