Translate

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Beige

Hi guys,
I'm back !! And very happy to be back home safe and sound. I still have some headaches from my braces, but everything will be alright. :)
Also, I'm super excited to bring you today's outfit!! I'll be having so many wonderful outfits cause the weather is finally going towards spring and you know how I love dresses and skirts, so today's look will not be anything else. My beautiful, gorgeous dress comes from DressWe and it's so perfect if you're looking for a prom dress. I really love its details and everything about its design ! 
I even made a little video :D  - if you like my little videos, please subscribe <3 !











What I wore:
- New Look glittery clutch 
- Zara sandals ( find a wide selection of dress sandals here)

Really hope you like the look and come by tomorrow for a new ootd post ! 
Thank you for visiting !

Kisses,
R.








7 comments:

  1. simply amazing! love this dress!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? If yes just let me know once done and I'll be right back!
    patriciacori.blogspot.ch
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? If yes just let me know once done and I'll be right back!
    patriciacori.blogspot.ch
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look! Also love your earrings! http://www.starharvestsilverjewelry.com/waterfall-cz-earrings-silver-dangle-e-0171.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. also I make up one can do this it's so easy and I need some as well 0 it takes goes well it's super have opposed Testorip X recovery male if you want to get should next time if you want to keep your muscles intact how do you want to build guilty it’s super important nutrition let's.

    http://powerpumpxladvice.com/testorip-x/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)