Translate

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Cherry

Hi guys,
I'm back with a totally different look today, very classy and fashionable. I've mixed this beautiful shirt from Chicwish and the skirt (also from Chicwish). Ok, so the both together look like a Dolce&Gabbana inspired style. To sum the outfit, I've matched these super cute earrings from Choies shaped like cherries. I think they go so perfect with the ensemble, evoking that Sicilian/baroque style that D&G is keened of.
My ootd trailer:












What I wore:
- Asos white shoes
- Asos envelope bag

Thank you so much for visiting the blog. I'm sure you'll be coming back tomorrow for a new outfit post !
Kisses,
R.








5 comments:

  1. Beautiful floral blouse. But, this skirt is not fit perfectly to blouse I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning! love the cherry earrings!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice combo my dear! I like especially your beautiful shirt! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Bloglovin of Eniwhere Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)