Translate

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Don't make me wait again

Hi guys,
Well, looks like this week is all about dresses :). Today I have another formal look for you that I've managed to shoot over the weekend. The formal dress can be found at Mode. I think it would have looked so much better if it were a bit more small, but I guess I made it work as it was. Besides that, it features an awesome inner bra which I think is amazing. The fabric is quite nice and thick so nothing breakable in the near future, if you know what I mean. :) 
All in all a nice dress to wear at a wedding for instance.














What I wore:
- Zara shoes
- PrimaDona clutch


Hope you like the look, guys!
Pray for sunny days so I can do more dressy looks :D
Kisses,
R.





7 comments:

  1. Looking amazing there! That blue lace dress is gorgeous on you and I like your top bun hairstyle :D You look lovely :) xx

    Shanaz | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful dress!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the look, the dress is perfect and also the shoes!

    lu | Coco&Louis

    ReplyDelete
  4. the lace dress looks perfect on you! and love the hair bun too! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  5. wov amzing dress

    http://somethingbykatep.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. let me for a key time compass and the bananas also outstanding Picasa individuals got wonderful contemplations Copy Buffett here completely free I'm not a fool thoughts without solicitation without solicitation of all that I need screaming so.

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/copy-buffett/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)