Translate

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Fire in my bones

Hi guys,
I'm back today with another beautiful look that I'm certain you'll love. An elegant vibe is on the agenda with this gorgeous Ever Pretty dress which is perfect for any elegant occasion such as prom or mariage reception... I may have matched it with some inappropriate shoes, but I felt that the color went so well together with the one of the dress, that I just had to wear them :). I tried to make it a little bit as a day dress..you know like a summer dress you wear, but I don't know if I got it done.
As usual, here's a ootd trailer ( I've decided to call it like that hahaha, cause this is what I'm doing lately - Outfit of the day Trailers )







What I wore:
- Sfera clutch
- Bershka shoes

Thank you so much for visiting the blog and I do hope you'll come by tomorrow for a new ootd post :D
Kisses,
R.







5 comments:

  1. very beautiful dress!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever seen someone and instantly felt attracted to every part of them, including their personality (even though you haven't even talked to them yet)? You might be quick to call it love at first sight, but it's probably what psychologists call the attractiveness halo effect. When you see someone who looks great, your brain sometimes jumps to the conclusion that their personality must be great, too.
    Express Those Feelings

    ReplyDelete
  3. We help individuals and companies to obtain funds for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a financial at affordable interest rate,for more info contact us via email: singaporeinkuwait@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)