Translate

Monday, March 7, 2016

Get the picture!

Good evening sweeties,
Hope your week has started alright. I'm scheduling and organising everything before my departure this Saturday. I can't believe how these weeks have passed and now it's time again to go on my monthly visit... life si way too short!
Anyway, I'm back with a bada°s outfit :). I totally love this cool sweater from Choies. Very particular design that I just know you'll love as well. Matched it with my black leather pants, black shoes and black satchel...well, it's quite simple to re-create the look if you have the right "ingredients"
Did another YouTube video as well (don't forget to subscribe) and please bare with me until I decide to buy an app...












What I wore:
- Choies sweater ( find it here)
- Morgan de Toi pants ( find a bunch here )
- Zara shoes
- New Look satchel 

Thank you for checking out the blog again :)
I'll be back tomorrow with a new style post <3
Kisses,
R.







3 comments:

  1. Wow! Ese jersey es alucinante!!! Me encanta el look.

    Hoy necesito otra vez un empujon con el blog ¿Puedes darle a la palabra roja del texto de mi post? Mil gracias. Besos!!!

    http://todreamtheimpossiblemnoeliaco.blogspot.com.es/2016/03/casual-grey.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super checked turtleneck, it fit ideally to dark pants.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)