Translate

Monday, March 28, 2016

Pale pink

Hi guys,
I guess most of you enjoy your second day off since it's the Easter holiday and all... Well, in terms of blogging, for me it's no day off :). Not that I would miss the opportunity to share with you yet another  lovely look. This time I based my outfit on a pink color pallet. I have this splendid pale pink top from Chicwish that I just know you'll love. Matched it with a pair of shorts from Mango, in a beige color, Asos pink fluffy heels.... and well, I'll let you discover more along... 
And yes, I do have a video to go with the look:










What I wore:
- Mango suede shorts
-  Asos sandals
- Zara bag

Hope you like the look, sweeties!
Don't hesitate to leave a comment with your honest opinion ^^

Kisses,
R. 











1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I'm loving those shoes especially.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)