Translate

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Pure Elegance

Hi guys,
So I'm back home after a day of work... well, not a job work, but physical work :). Anyway, coming back to a more fashionable tale, I must say that I'm pretty thrilled to bring you today's look. It's super classy and cool! I'm wearing of course my beautiful Vesper dress and I've matched with my white jacket-coat that I have from Zara since forever, a pair of white shoes ( that happen to be so in trend this season) and a white envelope handbag.
I'll let you to it :D!







What I wore:
- Vesper Lilianna Bardot dress ( find it here)
- Asos shoes
- Zara handbag
- Prada sunnies


I'm a bit tired so I think I'll just hit the bathroom and then I'm gonna lay down in bed ...
Thank you for visiting the blog nonetheless ! <3
Kisses,
R.









11 comments:

  1. I adore this outfit! You look stunning!

    lu | Coco&Louis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look, so classy and stylish! Great blog you have, stay inspired!


    xoxo,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! <3 You're in perfect shape girl!!!

    Love this black & white look - so classy <3

    xx
    Vanessa | www.thetrendique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prom season is coming up and I've never been to prom before. I'm clueless as to what I should wear underneath the dress. I'm nervous about wearing a strapless bra because they move all over the place, but I don't think it's too safe to tape my boobs like it says to do on Pinterest. And should I wear shorts/spandex over my panties? Also, any other tips would be greatly appreciated! :)
    lace prom dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. you could imagine like peas that peas you can imagine a bunch of peas onthe floor in your sleeping on them or Alpha Levo IQ you might imagine some Ryan peas all over the floor either wayI think you get the idea here that you're just taking a similar sound and you're trying to link it to an imagewhy an image.

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/alpha-levo-iq/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Classy look!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, i was thinking of getting a black, slim, long prom dress...but i'm worried it would look too dull.
    However, i have pale skin and i have red hair, so it adds a bit of colour in that way.
    Would it be alright? Or would it be better picked a brighter colour?
    white prom dresses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)