Translate

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sunday sweets

Hello everyone,
It's Sunday! And you all know how I totally love to share dressy looks during the weekend and if yesterday's outfit was a bit more romantic and maybe even bohemian, the one that I have prepared today is super casual and feminine with a twist. How could it not be otherwise as I'm wearing my beautiful dress from Vesper. I've matched it with a pair of black sandals, and to give the look a season twist, I've added this aztec print clutch that I had for awhile now.
So, here's first the trailer for my look: 










What I wore:
- Parfois clutch 
- Zara sandals 


Hope you like the look guys <3
See you all tomorrow and a very Happy Easter to all my catholic friends :D !!

Kisses,
R.








3 comments:

  1. love your dress!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hun things in life just fancy just fancy you missing on and maybe you're your business fails because you can Perfect Garcinia Cambogia predict focus on your business or maybe relationship fail because you're hungry will focus on relationship because other things just take your ideas for the head thought picture .

    http://t-rexmusclefacts.com/perfect-garcinia-cambogia/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)