Translate

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Faded

Hello sweeties,
Oh, it's so good to be back ! Well, that except the weather which sucks here - max 14 degrees...and a tad windy :/ not so nice for my summer like clothing... But still, I did wore this super cool jumpsuit from Lightinthebox . If I had a bigger bust it would have looked so much better, but to compensate the lack of breasts, I've done a little trick- added some invisible straps and a harness chain. The hairstyle was carefully selected for this look as I wanted for a while now to try on the double bun trend :)
You have the OOTD trailer on YouTube as usual:
- don't forget to subscribe and be the first to check out my new outfits:









What I wore:
- Zara sandals (find all hip metallic sandals here)
- River Island harness 
- transparent bag ( forgot the brand 🙊)

I hope you like the look, guys! <3
I'm super tired, so I'll let you with the comment box below :D
Kisses,
R







4 comments:

  1. Cool look!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look and love your chain,so fabulous and glam.<3
    XOXO

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit!. You look so gorgeous and chic!.

    And I love your double buns!. They are very pretty and elegant!. You look so cute with them!. They suit you so well!.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)