Translate

Friday, April 22, 2016

Girls Like

Hello sweeties,
Although I said I'll totally enjoy this weekend at maximum, I went to the gym, I took care of some business in the morning and here I am again in front of the pc to share with you a new awesome look, totally perfect for Friday. Why? Because Friday is just that suited day to work and go out at night, so this dress that I'm wearing is perfect for the occasion. Besides my Vesper247 dress, I'm also rocking my Neuville bag and for accessories, I went minimalistic, wearing just my Luna Pyxis T open cuff bracelet. 💃🏼
Want to be the first to check out my daily outfits, then you should totally subscribe to my YouTube channel :D











What I wore:
- Mango shoes ( find similar printed shoes here)

Thank you so much for viewing, guys!
I do hope you like the look and as for me, I'll be in front of a good movie tonight. Total relax :)









1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)