Translate

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Grey situation

Hello sweeties,
Yes. Grey. Again! It's Belgium, what can you expect? Today it literally rained ice... and it's almost May :/ freaking spring which is acting out as a late fall! I hate Belgium for the weather part... And everything is grey - our poet Bacovia would have been so happy to leave her and be inspired for his sad poems. 
So today's look will be also grey - this beautiful grey dress from DressLily - to be worn with something underneath though :). I wore shorts. And styled it with these super cute sunnies from Born Pretty Store which are so cool! I totally love them and you'll be seeing me wearing them so much :)
Also, I added these superbe earrings from Luna Pyxis  that are stylish and work with so many outfits.
Curious ? Here's my outfit of the day trailer on YouTube (please don't forget to subs):












What I wore:
- Zara bag
- Karen Millen booties

Thank you for visiting the blog, guys and before my head falls into my pillow even though it's super early, I wish you all a great evening watching Game of Thrones you lucky _____---___ !! :D
I'll watch it tomorrow when I wake up :D
Kisses,
R.











3 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Fantastic boots:)
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look! love the details of your dress!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)