Translate

Friday, April 1, 2016

Heatwave

Hi guys,
Well, I wish there was a heatwave so I can switch every few hours all my beautiful dresses and summer clothing that I have just laying around the house... Now today's look can be a bit promiscuous and maybe not in everyone's clothing choice, but I still find it quite stylish in terms of color matching and print/color mixing ! 
So here I am wearing my awesome bomber jacket from Romwe, with this cute crochet top from Sammydress, a pair of jean-shorts, and mixing these crew socks in polka dot veil from Tabbisocks with my old thick heel sandals from Guess.
The ootd trailer:









What I wore:
- Romwe bomber jacket ( find it here)
- Zara shorts
- Tabbisocks crew socks ( find them here)
- Sammydress crochet top ( find it here)
- Guess sandals
- bag from a bazaar in Egypt

Hope you like the look, guys!
Don't forget to come by tomorrow for a new OOTD :)

Kisses,
R.






1 comment:

  1. never even got an apology for the delay or the discount I requested because of my displeasure. In short, they 10 day social profits seemed to not want my business now or in the future. I think I’ll comply. Word of mouth is very .

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/10-day-social-profits/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)