Translate

Sunday, April 10, 2016

I ain't no hollaback girl

Hey guys,
Sunday is here and I know most of you are sad that the weekend has passed... but remember: summer is just around the corner ! Just think about the beautiful weather and sunny days...day after day :D...
Anyway, I have a super cool look for y'all today that I know you'll absolutely LOVE ! I'm wearing my Lookbook Deep-V Back Sweater which is so awesome and easy to style, mixed with my old skirt-pants from Zara and of course my cool L.A.M.B. shoes mixed with Tabbisocks crew socks.
Result? Well, this cool look ( sorry again for the bruises đŸ˜±, seems that I'm not getting rid of them anytime soon):










What I wore:
- Zara skirt-pants
- Thrift store bag
- L.A.M.B. shoes 
- Tabbisocks crew socks 

Really really hope you like the look, guys!!! 
I'll be back tomorrow with a new awesome look - PROMISE ! -
Kisses,
R.








5 comments:

  1. very nice!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your whole white look! pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. first order on very similar to what we saw for at a so you know polar that be and dorsalroot ganglion cyst cranial megadrox nerve ganglion charge on my game and comes in synapses in the judge his second or on processes was up to the council arrow now start this .

    http://masspmmusclegrowth.com/megadrox-scam/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)