Translate

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Light it up

Hi guys,
OMG I just had the most busiest ever! I worked all day today to set in place my new love nest in Romania…ugh, I've just finished now ! Did I ever mentioned that I'm on Snapchat too? You can find me at ruxandraioana17 :) - I'll be sharing some pics and videos soon !
Meanwhile, I would totally love to rock your fashion sense with an amazing outfit that I came up with  while I was still in Brussels. It's almost all from Choies (minus the sandals and the clutch), but still I knew these pieces went together ever since I saw them :)









What I wore:
- Choies off-shoulder blouse ( find it here)
- Choies skirt ( find it here)
- Choies cut-out skirt ( find it here)
- Choies chocker ( find it here)
- Zara sandals (find similar ones here)
- Zara clutch ( find similar here)

I hope you like the look, guys! 
I'm going to bed now after a long long day…
Kisses,
R.










3 comments:

  1. So unique. Love it!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic and unique outfit! gorgeous look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is incredible! I LOVE that. Such a bold detail.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)