Translate

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Light it up

Hi guys,
Sorry that I was a tad MIA these days, but the weather was dreadful ! Imagine -1C in the morning and rain all day every day! I worked also a couple of days this week, so maybe for me it wasn't that bad cause I wasn't missing out on good weather. :) 
I still have a super cute post from when it was better outside. I'm wearing my crochet dress from Choies that I think goes so well for a beach day, but also for a summer day in the city ( whenever that will be). 
Anyway, I'll let you check out the look and hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with a new outfit post :D










What I wore:
- Zara red sandals ( if you want to check out quite a nice selection of red sandals here)
- Sfera clutch

Thank you so much for checking out the look <3
Don't hesitate to leave a comment with your honest opinion :D
Kisses,
R.







2 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful, i love everything, the styling is perfect
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)