Translate

Saturday, April 2, 2016

The magician

Hello sweeties,
I'm back with a new outfit of the day ( yey). Now I know the temperatures aren't really that summer like, but as Coachella is just around the corner, I wanted to do this boho comfy look which I just know you'll adore. :)
Starting with aromper from Sammydress, I "built" my way up to the boho mood with this pair of super cute sandals from Stradivarius that I have from last year (and that I bought kinda broke in the upper lacets, but as I bought them from Spain, I couldn't return them or anything so pay attention when buying stuff abroad! I can recommend awesome sandals in the same style from Shopbop ). As a bag, I chose again this satchel from Sacha which I think it's the IT bag for this summer (at least from my point of view), and since we're still in the accessory area, I've added these lovely earrings from Rings& Tings and a golden beaded bracelet also from their brand.
So, here's the ootd trailer on YouTube ( don't forget to subscribe!):









What I wore:
- Sammydress romper ( find it here)
- Stradivarius sandals ( better ones in a similar style here)
- Sacha satchel ( find it here)
- Rings& Tings earrings and bracelet 


Thank you so much for visiting the blog, guys ! And so sorry for the million bruises in the video...I bruise easily :D . In photos of course I've managed to remove them, but in a video it's kinda impossible and since I'm on the subject, I'd love to hear some "cures" :)
Come back tomorrow for yet another awesome outfit of the day post ^^






2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this! The video was amazing. And I am obsessed with those sandals. They are amazing.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this on you!!

    http://photogenici.blogspot.co.il/2016/04/chic-holiday-gifts_5.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)