Translate

Thursday, April 21, 2016

The sand castle

Hello sweeties,
Hope your week is going well...tomorrow is already FRIDAY <3! I have a really busy week to come so I'll fully take advantage of my weekend :). I know that you're eager to check out the new ootd, but I must take a moment to thank you for helping me to cross 1 MILLION PAGEVIEWS - WAW, it has been a crazy ride, right? :) Hope it will be fashionable crazier ! So, stay tuned cause there is so much more to come :)
Anyway, I'll let you check out this boho look featuring my beautiful Poppy Lovers dress that I brighten up mixing this Vanessa Mooney necklace (which is available at Shopbop).
Firstly, my ootd video trailer on YouTube ( don't forget to subs ):












What I wore:
- Zara sandals 
- Urban Outfitters bag


Thank you so much for visiting and for always supporting me and my blog <3
Hope you'll come back tomorrow for yet another ootd :D
Kisses,
R.








5 comments:

  1. love the outfit, its colors and the shoes!

    lu | Coco&Louis

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Dit is werkelijk prachtig!!

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning! lovely outfit!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit
    Chiara
    Www.chiaraangiolino.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. my friend HB can take paunch Lee you think about track the most how affect me just like the most is it just me like this for that do it masses of vs. you the most one doing with the Alphamanix way and not just left it this reason losses hardest boss archrival most was no way I .



    http://www.garciniacambogiaprofacts.com/alphamanix/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)