Translate

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Bleumarine velvet

Hello sweeties,
I'm back. Oh, I feel so much better now. I decided to take the day off and just go outside and stay in the sun, go on a tour of the shops and spend some time with my bf. It was super nice and I'm so glad that I did that...
Still, I wanted to update my blog cause this isn't something that bothers me. Quite the opposite, my blog is my passion and I truly love to share with you all my outfit ideas :D. Today, I have a super cool look that I've managed to put together. I wore it a couple of days ago, when the weather wasn't yet very stable, so I choose to go with this Poppy Lovers two-piece velvet set, a white shirt ( which is a basis of any fashionista's closet), old white wedges that I have since forever, a metallic clutch and metallic accessories from Choies.
Here's the little video on YouTube :D:





  





  

What I wore:
- Pimkie white shirt
- H&M wedges
- New Look clutch


Thank you so much for checking out the look, guys!
I really hope you do like it ^^
Waiting for you tomorrow :D
Kisses,
R.













5 comments:

  1. This is so lovely
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit! i wish i can pull off the blue as much as you do! x
    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Have a lovely weekend. :)


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit! love your look!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit reminds me of a very chic version of a 70s austin powers! I freaking love it!

    Stacey | www.thebambieyes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)