Translate

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Fast car

Hello sweeties,
Hope you are having a super duper week! I'm very busy with shootings and new projects, so that's that for me :). Nonetheless, I still like to come around the blog, share with you new outfits and hopefully you get inspired for your feature looks :D.
Today, I have a super chic look that I know you'll totally love! I'm wearing this chic dress from Vesper247 that combines refinement with the navy trend (having some anchor details on the pocket buttons), with the new Kora 90's design.
Firstly, here's the video trailer of the look, as always: 


And the pics:








What I wore:
- Mango purse 
- Zara bandage sandals

Thank you so much for checking out today's look, guys! Hope you like it and stay tuned for more awesome cute looks and more surprises (oups, I said too much :D )
Kisses,
R.







4 comments:

  1. Pretty dress ! Love your shoes too !
    Much love !
    Nina
    xox
    www.ninasmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doll!!! I love this outfit so much! Have a great day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just what I needed to read today. I agree with everything so so much and they are all equally as important. Thanks for this xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)