Translate

Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday the 13th

Hey guys,
As creepy as it sounds, today wasn't that bad. Actually it was super sunny and I enjoyed the day running errands and each time I left home, I wore a totally different outfit. I'm a crazy lady with tons of clothes and shoes who just loves changing 100 times a day lol :D
I'll start off with the first look that I wore this morning, namely a casual one - Chicwish super romantic blouse, a pair of skinny jeans, white sandals ( LOVE white sandals for the summer btw), a mini-bag and for the accessories I went simple so a necklace from Luna Pyxis.
The result? Well, I'll let you check out my video and pics :)















 What I wore:
- Mango skinny jeans
- Zara sandals
- Zara mini-bag


 Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my new look and I welcome you tomorrow for a brand new OOTD <3
Kisses,
R.



10 comments:

  1. Love this look from head to toe! That mini bag is so cute.

    Jo | www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear delight <3 You look great :)

    ---------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top, so cute and lovely
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, off shoulder is a trend that I like so much!!!
    Kisses from Italy and thank you for stopping at my blog,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Off shoulder top is very cute and also red small handbags. Like your post.
    Women Handbags Online UK

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! I love this look, everything! The details, the sandals, the blouse is so cute! perfect and trendy!

    letrendycharm.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. that top is the cutest! such a darling outfit!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. La blusa es preciosa y el toque rojo del bolso me encanta como le queda!!!

    Guapa necesito tu ayuda un dia mas!! Le puedes dar a la palabra roja del post de hoy? Mil gracias!! Un beso y feliz fin de semana!!!

    NOE CARO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)