Translate

Monday, May 16, 2016

Kiss it better baby

Hi guys,
A brand new week has started and hopefully we're reaching summer day-by-day cause God knows I sure need some warm weather...Can you imagine that in the morning at 10am we have like around 9 degrees? And it's May! I mean, how much more do I have to wait? :(
That's why I was super happy to have had wore my beautiful Marie&Frisco dress a couple of days ago when the weather wasn't that crazy. I've paired it with my beautiful Schutz sandals ( available at Shopbop) and a simple mini-bag from Zara.
So, without further ado, here you have the little video that I always do alongside the usual pics:










What I wore:
- Zara bag

Hair extensions from UniWigs. Get 10% off their entire store with this code: LB10 !

Really hope you like the look, guys!
See ya later :D
Kisses,
R.









10 comments:

  1. Omg, the sandals are to die for!! Very chic, classy and gorgeous.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. those heels are amazing! you look so chic and gorgeous!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me he enamorado de tus sandalias!!! Son preciosas! Un beso guapa

    NOE CARO
    

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are stunning in this fitted white dress with the amazing shoes!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful look, great sandals!

    https://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very cute bag, lovely coordinate~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I couldn't imagine waking up to 9 degree weather in May, but hopefully it'll continue to get warmer for you. Amazing outfit, I love how you kept it looking classy and added pops of color.

     Sierra Berry | @itsberrystylish  

    ReplyDelete
  8. great sandals:) sensational styling!
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos, I love your shoes. I'm your new follower, a hug ♡

    http://tezbeauty.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)