Translate

Friday, May 6, 2016

Laisse moi te dire

Hello sweeties,
Hope you had an awesome day and that you're all prep for the weekend. I'm going on a little road trip tomorrow, so stay tuned on Instagram for more updates :D! Today was super sunny and I had the opportunity to wear my beautiful Chicwish dress which I adore, alongside my perfect necklace from Nude Diamond, also diamond earrings from Gabriela Artigas ( available at Shopbop)...well, looks like I'm all diamond today :D! 
Don't miss out the video outfit trailer on YouTube ( and do subscribe if you want to be the first to check out my lovely outfits):


 









What I wore:

- H&M clutch

- Zara sandals


Thank you so much for checking out the blog, guys! And I would also like to thank you for all your support and that you're a big part of this crazy ride called From Brussels, with Love for almost 5 years now :D
Waiting for you tomorrow to check out the new outfit post!
Kisses,
R.










 


4 comments:

  1. On point! This is so nice!

    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really adore this perfect romantic look!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)