Translate

Monday, May 2, 2016

Needed Me

Hello sweeties,
I'm so happy that Spring is finally here...so many wonderful ideas for outfits that run through my head and I can't wait to let them all out :) ! I just hope that the weather helps me and that it will get better... 
Today I have a superbe look featuring this beautiful SheIn dress that is literally to-die-for. To go all tribal vibes, I've accessorised it with this Sam Edelman necklace (available at Shopbop) and Luna Pyxis rings.
Anyway, I'll leave you check out the look on YouTube and below, in pics (special thanks to my bf for taking such amazing clichées ):











What I wore:


- Gucci sandals
- Mango purse


So, what do you think about the look, guys?
Hope you'll like it and that you'll leave a comment with your honest opinion :)
Kisses,
R.






6 comments:

  1. Maxy dresses is perfect :))

    http://www.ivanasdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the slit in this dress. Really cool! Enjoy the spring!

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is gorgeous, you look like a model, so stunning.

    Much love,
    Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress and sandals, You look great . Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fantastic outfit! I love love love that print.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)