Translate

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Princess Leia

Hello sweeties,
Well, I guess today's look is dedicated to all Star Wars fans! I have a look inspired by Princess Leia, a lead character in the series. My outfit is inspired, but it still keeps its modern take, thus is super chic and every day wearable. The two piece is from Marie& Frisco, Sam Edelman sandals and a mini-bag from Zara. To spice up the look, I've also added this super cool bracelet from Rings& Tings.
Obviously, I did a video as well even though it was super windy :)












What I wore:
- Sam Edelman sandals ( available at Shopbop)
- Zara bag




So, how do you find this look?
I really hope you like it and don't hesitate to leave your comment with your honest opinion :)

Thank you for visiting the blog and I await for you tomorrow !
Kisses,
R.

4 comments:

  1. you really look like a princess Leia :)

    Somethingbykate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit!. You look so gorgeous and chic!.

    And I love your double buns!. They are very pretty and elegant!. You look so cute with them!. They suit you so well!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit with stunningly beautiful btracelet http://www.youbella.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)