Translate

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Quiero rayos de sol

Hi guys,
Oh you just can't imagine what a wonderful time I'm having here in Romania…all sunshine, great food and quality time with hubby! What could a girl ask for more than that? :)
Well, I could ask for a fashionable outfit. But I got that covered when I mixed out my awesome romper from Lookbook Store, Amiclubwear laced up sandals and Rebecca Minkoff  purse (available at Shopbop)  - the perfect sexy summer look!
Here you have the little video that I always do:












What I wore:

Thank you so much for checking out the post, guys!
Really hope you like the look and don't forget to pass by tomorrow for yet a new awesome #ootd !
Kisses,
R.











6 comments:

  1. cute rompers!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lace up sandals are my favorites in this outfit. I love the bright color and lace up style of it :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // FROM BORACAY WITH LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOnderful sandals!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool styling with high heels. Share today on the blog "Moda na obcasie (Fashion Heels)
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/
    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)