Translate

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Shake your Pom-Pom

Hello sweeties,
I was doing my blog earlier, but I fell next to my laptop and woke up 1h30 later in a time crisis cause I was supposed to meet a friend for dinner. I don't know why, but I sleep so much more lately…must be the age, right? Hahaha :D
Anyway, I just got home and I still wanted to continue sharing my super cool look cause it's really amazing and I just can't go to sleep without sharing it lol!
So I'm wearing this lovely romper from Romwe, mixed with my super cute sandals from Choies that I love oh so much, my Rebecca Minkoff purse (which you can find at Shopbop) and for accessories, I went light, wearing just this gorgeous ring from Rings& Tings !

















What I wore:

My iphone case comes from MiniInTheBox and you can find it here.




Thank you so much for checking out the new look and I really hope you like it and that you'll subscribe for a daily ootd inspiration :)
Kisses,
R.





7 comments:

  1. This is so so pretty for spring! I love the shoes especially! What a fun way to add in a bit of colour :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with your shoes.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic sandals:) great look:)
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the romper and the shoes are beyond adorable!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool styling shoes on heels. Today to share your styling mods on my blog. Regards
    http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shoes!

    https://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)