Summer Colours.

Hello sweeties,
Hope your day (and week for that matter) has started well. Mine was total chaos and I'm still organising my stuff for the week. Anyways, it's a good thing that I don't spend a lot of time organising my outfits and I just wear whatever I want (according to the weather of course). So today's look will be one for summer, full of colour and chicness :D - I'm wearing my two-piece from SheIn with comfy greek sandals , straw hat and my old bag from Egypt :)
Firstly, you just have to check out the new video on YouTube ( don't forget to subscribe):










What I wore:
- Karen Millen sandals
- bag from local store in Egypt
- Zara hat




Really hope you like the look, guys ! <3
Don't forget to come by tomorrow for another lovely look ^^
Kisses,
R.

Comments

  1. Que conjunto tan original y colorido. Estas guapisima. Un beso

    http://www.noecaro.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit, really on point my dear! Always fab! Have a nice day xxx

    BamBam Blog

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aa thanks so much now I know what I will be wear tomorrow))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. You have very fun style and that two piece is beautiful! http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pattern, great bag!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. U look just fabulous, the entire outfit is so fun and full of colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Won't go home without you

3Suisses

After the rain comes sun