Translate

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

We keep the lights out

Hello sweeties,
You know I often name my articles on the blog from tunes I love. Well, "we keep the lights out" is a personal fave :). And I think that today's look is indeed a match for the song - I'm wearing this cute dress from DressLily, Mango sandals and LightIntheBox orange tote bag.
I'll leave you check out the new video of my look on YouTube and the pics, of course :)















What I wore:
- Mango sandals

Thank you so much for checking out the look! 
Hope you'll be coming by tomorrow for a brand new look :D
Kisses,
R.




9 comments:

  1. this is really great,you have such a lovely blog! :D i hope you're having an amazing day!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is amazing! I am loving the print on this dress, it's tropical in a 70's, yet modern way! You look good!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pattern!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress! You looks so pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great video, love the shoes!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely dress :D

    check out my blog ;)
    http://mswildhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfits, love the bag, great combinations of this bag with the outfits.
    Handbags Online UK

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it. Thanks for sharing!


    ** Join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    INSTAGRAM @BEAUTYEDITER
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combination of the handbag with the outfits.

    Wholesale Fashion Bags

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)