Translate

Saturday, May 7, 2016

With Love from Luxembourg

Hi guys,
Yes, I know it's quite late,but I've just got home from my lovely trip that I made today in Luxembourg. It was so refreshing to visit a new country and thus, adding another country-magnet to my collection on the fridge :D (you can follow me on Snapchat for more personal stories - ruxandraioana17).
Going to such and amazing country required an amazing outfit so I wore today this white jumpsuit that I simply adore from Closet London, so for me, this piece of clothing represents now my trip to Luxembourg. To "honor" the crazy ride, I did an awesome video on YouTube mixing my fashionable outfit with some city snaps:



  









What I wore:
- River Island clutch ( find some more awesome designs here)
- Karen Millen sandals 

So I hope you like the look and I must say that it took me quite awhile to find a nice quiet street to shoot my look. :D With the beautiful weather, everyone was outside lol!
Thank you so much for checking out the blog, and don't forget to subscribe to my channels for the latest updates :D
"See you" tomorrow with a new great look!
Kisses,
R.

7 comments:

  1. so cute and lovely
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look hun!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I like this! So fresh!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great look :D

    check out my blog :)
    http://mswildhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)