Translate

Thursday, June 2, 2016

All the way up

Hi guys,
I'm on my way to the airport now and since it's a 60-70 min ride, I thought what better way to spend this time than to update my blog. I've been trying lately to keep a daily routine in updating my blog because I have so many wonderful ideas that I would like to share with you. The fact that I love mixing clothes and love to inspire people drove me to be more addictive to my blog ( and all of my other channels). I don't know if there is a cure for that lol!
Anyway, I have a super cool look today - a mix between yellow and white/stripes. Both the skirt and the top come from Marie& Frisco and I know that lately I've been posting a lot of looks with their garments, but the quality/price is truly extraordinary !







What I wore:
Marie& Frisco top
Marie& Frisco yellow skirt
Asos white shoes ( find some styles here)
Zara clutch
Zara sunnies



Thank you so much for checking out the blog, guys!
Kisses,
R.




SaveSave
SaveSave

4 comments:

  1. This is such a colourful skirt!
    I love it!

    Laura
    http://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That skirt is so so pretty. Such a great colour!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely!

    ---------------------------
    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)