Translate

Monday, June 13, 2016

Lush Life

Hello sweeties,
Well, I had an amazing day today! I spent the morning shooting for Olivier Strelli, a super cool scarves designer from Belgium. Behind the camera was my new friend Gana from Gana Petitmonde, that makes the most beautiful pics - total love, girl 😍✌🏻! I can't wait to see the result...
In another fashionable world, I'm back with my usual ootd - wearing something casually sweet for today with this awesome Poppy Lovers off-shoulders shirt which is the bomb for this summer! Luckily I had a few moments away from my bf when I went to a mall in Romania so that I can ravish the stores and found these super cute jeans that I'll be wearing all summer..
The "cherry on top" was a subtle ear cuff from Rings& Tings. Curious more? Then check out the new video on YouTube ( don't forget to subs to my channel) and the cool pics made by bae:

















What I wore:
- Stradivarius jeans ( find similar styles here)
- Mango sandals
- Zara purse







Thank you so much for taking your time to check my little old blog :)
Hope to see you again tomorrow for a new ootd post!

Kisses,
R.

4 comments:

  1. Great casual look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl i luv that jeans
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/2016/06/the-quickest-way-to-look-polished.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments! And from now the word verification is up due to spamming ...
I hope you will visit again my blog :)